Introduction to the history of the winery, the family tradition and the history of the name of the wine “Nobile”.
– Visit of the vineyard and cellar with a focus on local vines, the types of land and the different methods of breeding and pruning the vine
– Visit of the cellar and of the aging rooms with in-depth vinification, techniques of our D.O.C.G., exploring the different materials used for the aging of wine (oak wood, cement, stainless steel)
- Multilingual wine tour
- Tour through the vineyards and visit of the winery with pecorino cheese and 4 different wines.
- Typical lunch consisting of a plate of appetizers, a first course of homemade pasta or a second course of meat (depending on the proposal of the day) and a dessert, combined with a glass of Rosso di Montepulciano
- Everything not included in “Included”