Travelling on a historical train is itself an amazing experience. Then looking out the window and admiring a unique landscape not seen anywhere else in the world, protected by UNESCO on routes exclusively reserved to our Train, will fill your vacation with unforgettable memories.
You will be gently cradled among the hills that are home to villages full of history and traditions, to rows of vineyards producing some of the best wines in the world, and you will feel that sense of fulfilment opening your house’s door on your return; this is TrEno Langhe, Monferrato and Roero.
The trip will be made aboard the “Centoporte” carriages of theItalian Railways that operated between the years 1928 and the 80s and still preserve a structure conceptually similar to that of the old stagecoaches. They have numerous doors on each side to easily let passengers get on and off. The comfortable wooden seats offer 78 places.
- At the station you will be greeted by our staff. We advise you to arrive 30′ in advance
- Departure of the train from Turin Porta Nuova at 9.00 am
- The Landscape Storymovers get on the train and will accompany you throughout the day.
- Short stop at Turin Lingotto with passenger pick-up at 9.09 am
- Short stop in Bra with passenger pick-up at 10.05 am
- After leaving Bra, our sommeliers offer travelers a tasting of Asti Spumante DOCG and artisanal Amaretti di Mombaruzzo
- Short stop in Alba for passenger pick-up at 10.35 am
- The arrival in Canelli is expected at 11.05 am
“Canelli and the Underground Cathedrals” : You will be accompanied by the Storymovers in the experiences included:
- Narrated walk in Canelli-
- Visit of the Underground Cathedral with tasting
- Lunch with special menu typical Piedmontese tasting at one of the restaurants (Meravigliati, ‘n ca’ d’ Basan, La Sternia, Al Grappolo d’Oro)
- Exclusive visit to the Castello di Canelli gardens
- At the end of the visits, tourists will return independently to the station for the return